Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Warren Family



The Warren family was my first family for my Mini Christmas Sessions! And what a beautiful family to start with! (I'm beginning to wonder if I'm spoiled with gorgeous clients!) As soon as I saw Abbi in her teal tutu, I knew this was going to be fun! And of those curls... I could not get enough of Abbi's sweet curls! And Davis. I loved him. Such a trooper letting his sister kiss his check twice for photos. Everyone needs a big brother like Davis. You could tell he secretly really loved his little sister, even though who wouldn't admit it.

Thank you, Warren Family, for being so sweet with your smiles, so willing to get wet in the waves, so willing to stick it out through the hot sun, and for just being you guys. You were wonderful in every way!

Check out the slideshow below for their photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment