Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Bedenbaugh Family



Staci Bedenbaugh has contacted me a while ago about doing a family shoot for her in- law’s anniversary. So I jumped at the opportunity to do it! What a fun gift! Staci and the rest of the kids surprised the parents a week or so early so we could coordinate everyone’s schedules and what to wear and the parents loved it! (Good job, Staci!!)

The shoot took place at the parent’s home in Lake Butler, Florida. They live right next to the most beautiful road and a huge hay field. By far my new favorite location ever! You don’t find too many hay fields in Jacksonville. You find beaches in Jacksonville and even that’s a drive.

They were such a sweet and beautiful family who were up for anything to make a picture–including running on the incredibly high rolls of hay. (I was way more nervous about falling off than they were.) Love them!

Check out the slideshow for my favorites photos of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment