Friday, December 17, 2010

Andrew & Katy are Getting MARRIED

Yes you read it right! My baby brother and his girlfriend of 4 1/2 years are finally engaged! My family couldn't be more excited to have Katy officially almost family!

She thought should would be taking pictures of my brother and I as a gift for my mom for Christmas. Little did she know... we totally had a different plan! I offered to shoot a photo of Katy and Andrew so Andrew could have a new facebook picture. And that she was completely for. And below are her new facebook photos :)













Andrew wasn't done with surprises yet. To celebrate, we went to P.F. Changs for dinner with my parents. There Andrew had special fortune cookies brought out that said "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! I love you, Katy!" Okay, can he be any more romantic? My mom and I taught him well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment