Monday, October 25, 2010

My Newest Business Partner

I love organization. My organizing and your organizing I'm sure are different, though. I like to think of myself as "creatively organized," even though my mom never bought it when I was a child stuffing clothes in the corners of my closet and considering it clean.

To organize myself and thoughts I think in lists. Everything is an ever growing list. When I wake up I have a mental list of everything I need to do before I leave. Before I meet with clients I have a list of questions to ask them and go over. I even have a mental list of shots to get during photo shoots. I seriously make lists for lists that need to be made. (I feel as though the next line in this should be, "Hello my name is Sarah and I make lists.") Now granted these lists are always changing or rearranging, I still have them. They make my life a little bit more organized. 

I generally type everything in my iPhone. All of my meetings, shoots, due dates, etc. But my iPhone wasn't cutting it. (gasp!) I needed something more tangible to carry with me. So I ran to the store and got the cutest little day planner ever. And I'm so excited! In my very best handwriting i sat down today and put things in my panner. And yes I have a list of everything that I need to put in it. :)

So with my life a bit more "creatively organized," I keep my sanity a little longer now. And for that I'm grateful. With that said I would like to introduce you to the newest partner in my business - my planner. 




Let me know your ways of creatively organizing yourself in a home office! 

No comments:

Post a Comment