Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Exciting News Coming Soon!!!

I have some very exciting news to hopefully announce next week!! Don’t worry mom, I am not pregnant and, no, we did not buy another dog. Three dogs are enough for now. :)

But I will give you some clues…

It is about my business.
It is something I’ve been working on for a few months.
It is something that I would have never thought would happen.
It is focusing on my weddings and upcoming weddings.
It is something that every bride is completely familiar with.
It is very exciting!

Any guesses??

And to not leave without a photo, below is my all time favorite photo of a certain little soccer player, who was clearly over his soccer game at this point. Kim, you have the cutest little boy!

1 comment:

  1. THANKS Sarah!!! I can't wait to hear your exciting news. I will get you an "official" picture when I get them tomorrow. :o)

    ReplyDelete