Saturday, February 6, 2010

Moments By Sarah

A little bit about me...

I'm married to a wonderful man, Paul.
I have three dogs, and no, I'm not completely crazy for it... well maybe a little a bit.
I have a fantastic baby brother who shoots with me. And he's pretty much the best. :)
I pray... a lot.
I love what I do and I love people.
I'm starting this business and I'm pretty nervous about it.
I'm real. And pretty down to earth.
Engagement shoots are my favorite part of what I do.
Friends are fantastic when you start your own business. They'll always be your first customers!
I love people in love.
I may never be the best, but I'll always strive for it.
I like to make people happy.
I'm pretty much a behind the scenes kinda girl. So photography is a good fit for me.
I love to sing.
I love love. It's that amazing.
I'm always and will forever be learning.

So why on earth would I begin to try to start my own photography business when so many people are doing the same thing? Because I'm crazy. :) And I love it too much to not do it. Besides, who said you couldn't strive to do what you've always wanted to do? No one. So I'm striving. Here we go!

And because I love engagements... here is one of my latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment