Monday, August 2, 2010

News Ideas & a Mailing List

Maybe I'm still in that mode that when school starts, you have a fresh start. You know the first day of school you get to make all your resolutions of "I'm going to get an A in every class!" Or this is the year that I will keep up with all my homework and write everything down in my planner. (Okay, please tell me someone else had this thought process!) Because setting those goals every August has been ingrained in me for over 12 years, I just can't help but try and think of some new ways to expand and grow my business! Call it my school year resolutions ;)

Now I can't tell you all of my ideas yet, because then nothing would be a surprise now would it? But i will start with one! A mailing list. Yep, that's it. Just a mailing list. But those who wish to be included, this mailing list will be able to get a heads up on fun "mini" sessions I'll be doing in the future, or little promos on facebook that will be coming up, or even a $25 credit towards a shoot! You will also be one of the first to know all my new ideas and plans!!

Just email me at sarah@momentsbysarah.com and let me know you wish to be a part of the mailing list. That simple! :)

I really wanted to do this mailing list as a way of saying thank you. Each of you are as a part of the business as I am. Without you, I've got no clients, no smiles to shoot, no memories to help you make, no special wedding day to be a part of. You make this business! So as a way of saying thank you, I want you to sign up to be a part of this mailing list!!

Your Photographer,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment