Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Ryan Family



For those of you who have been following my on facebook, I’ve done two “$25 Shoot.” The Ryans were my first lucky winners! They are a beautiful family with a sweet little girl named Dallas.

One of my favorite things about shooting with little ones is all the “behind – the – scenes” that are not in the photos. Dallas had just learned to crawl a few days before this shoot and she was all excited to put that into practice! So keeping her in one place wasn’t too much of an option. Instead, I followed her around in one area with the camera while Angela, Dallas' mom, kept singing, clapping, dancing, you name it, to get her attention. I’m seriously thinking of recruiting Angela when I have children sessions because after a few minutes, Dallas managed to look right at me and even smile! And Dallas was such a sweetheart and kept up a happy face even though she was hot and sticky. What a trooper!











No comments:

Post a Comment