Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yrie & Lisa's Wedding

Such a beautiful wedding. The bride was beautiful, the decorations were adorable, the groom was handsome, and the day was perfect!

This wedding was even more special to me because it was my brother-in-law. I know there is always that joke about in-laws, but really and truly, I love my husband’s family! They are so sweet and welcoming and loving. I wouldn’t change them or our relationships for the world.

And Yrie found himself a wonderful wife who fits right in to our family. And he truly adores her. With every photo we took, he was always watching her, smiling, and just oozing love for her! It was the sweetest thing! And Lisa looked more beautiful than ever that day! They are truly a wonderful fit for each other and will have that everlasting love.






















No comments:

Post a Comment